Click on the picture to enlarge
Purchase price for the Cassette inclusive of cassette box $80. Please note Shipping fee NOT included
GennLab 5 Hz RAMM Speed Check Cassette
The Random Access Music Memory (abbreviated RAMM) is a system to easily locate and play any desired music selection on a tape.
The system works by recording an inaudible code signal (5 Hz) on the blank space between selections on a tape.
This Cassette is recorded for the RAMM system calibration of Nakamichi N-700ZXL and N-1000ZXL cassette decks:
1. For Reel Motor Speed Adjustment in RAMM Slow Mode.
2. For RAMM Detector Amplifier Gain Adjustment.
This Tape is equivalent to Nakamichi DA09061A Test Tapes
5 Hz RAMM Speed Check Cassette
1. International Air. No tracking number. Delivery target from 10 to 25 working days. Up to 2 items per a single package for combined shipping. $19.00.
2. International Air. No tracking number. Delivery target from 10 to 25 working days. Up to 8 items per a single package for combined shipping. $25.00.
3. International Courier with Tracking number (this option is NOT available for customers from Russia). Delivery target from 5 to 10 working days. Up to 8 items per a single package for combined shipping. $49.00. Please note for courier delivery the shipping address must be written in English. Provide your shipping address written in English.
To add $19.00 Shipping fee click here
On completion of your PayPal shopping cart page, click on the "Continue Shopping" button. You will then be redirected back to your last purchase page.
The correct shipping fee can then be determined from the Shipping options listed below.
Cassette + cassette box. $80
To add $25.00 Shipping fee click here
To add $49.00 Shipping fee click here
G e n n L a b
Shipping fee must be included when you have added the last item to your Cart
Please note, with Economy shipping listed above without Tracking Number , our responsibility ends at the post shop reception. We can E-mail the picture of the parcel taken at the New Zealand Post Shop reception desk and the Post Shop receipt showing the date and time of shipping, but no Tracking Number.
Please note, because New Zealand Post does not directly control all parts of the delivery chain, it cannot guarantee that the item will always reach its destination within the delivery target. Delivery to areas outside major cities, or where your item is dutiable or held in Customs, may take longer.
ATTENTION CUSTOMERS FROM RUSSIA!
Option 3 International Courier with Tracking number is not available for customers from Russia!